OK, so this has never happened before. We recently purchased a shipment of a new, higher end mountain bike–the CHANGE Bike 612–and may have mentioned in social media that it was coming. Before the shipment arrived in the US, we got enough pre-orders that one size is already sold out!
We’re gonna need a bigger shipment…
Introducing the CHANGE Bike 612 mountain bike.
At a newly set price of $1,650 with free shipping, this bike would be an excellent deal with any frame. Add in the convenience factor available only with a CHANGE Bike, and it’s no wonder that we’re having trouble keeping enough stock on hand.
Key technology on the CHANGE Bike 612
Fox Performance 32 Float 100 CTD
- Climb Mode has the firmest low-speed compression, which maximizes pedaling efficiency.
- Trail Mode provides an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and control on variable terrain.
- Descend Mode is an optimized low-speed compression setting which provides the perfect balance of control and plushness for steep, aggressive descents.
Shimano Deore BL-M615 hydraulic brakes
- More precise control and sensitivity, which is good for technical riding
- Less pressure needed to brake
- A crisper feel than with mechanical brakes
Shimano Deore M610 30-speed group set
How soon can I get a CHANGE Bike 612?
Once it’s in stock, we typically deliver in five business days. But manufacturing and delivery to the U.S. can take up to two months, which is why pre-ordering now is so important. Another order is going in by mid-February, for delivery in late March–just in time for Spring riding.
Should we reserve a bike for your Spring riding? What size?